Flatland helps rural small businesses craft a digital marketing strategy that transforms how they engage customers and grow their business.
As a Digital Account Manager, your core focus is on developing and maintaining relationships with your clients. The ideal candidate for this position is highly organized, has an optimistic attitude, isn’t easily discouraged, and is always trying to find ways to deliver a great client experience. This role requires strong attention to detail, stellar communication skills, and the ability to both learn and teach other team members in a collaborative environment. This person should consider themself an extension of their clients internal team, understanding their brands, their products or services, their personas, their goals and objectives, and seek to support the execution of all aspects of their digital marketing strategies.
This role is roughly 70% client management and roughly 30% strategy, reporting, & project management.
Salary: based on experience
Experience: 2+ years
- Manage all client communication, including addressing feedback, following up in a timely manner, and setting client expectations for optimal work execution
- Build and implement robust digital marketing strategies, develop reports, and provide recommendations to clients for optimal results
- Present strategies and reports to clients, providing detailed recommendations and clear, descriptive explanations
- Respond to all client communication with the following cadence:
- Requests received in the morning will be addressed by that afternoon.
- Requests received in the afternoon will be addressed by EOD or first thing the following morning.
- Ensure content, including blog posts, content offers, email, social media, etc. is always moving, this includes working closely with internal resources to get content created, passing content over to clients and capturing edits, and making sure those edits are addressed and finalized in a timely manner
- Own the entirety of project management for the successful execution of client strategies through effective and efficient project management
- Stewarding quality, effectiveness, and timeliness of work
Underpinnings of Success
- You enjoy working with clients and developing relationships.
- You are highly organized and a strong manager of time.
- You have in-depth knowledge of digital marketing, specifically social media, digital advertising, and email marketing.
- You have the ability to juggle multiple projects and tasks.
- You are a passionate and collaborative team player.
- You have the ability to take constructive criticism and you seek out and act upon feedback in a timely manner.
- You have a passion to learn new tools to engage prospects.
- You have strong analytical skills and experience with data analysis and reporting.
- You have in-depth knowledge of the various marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, reputation management, social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) as well as experience with basic SEO.
- 2+ years in a client-facing account management role
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Polished and professional communication and presentation skills in front of clients
- Strong proofreading, written, and verbal communication skills
- Experience explaining complex marketing concepts to a non-technical audience
Ready To Join Our Team?
Submit Your Information and Resume Here.